5th Annual Lee's TKD Association Black Belt Summer Camp
Dear Lee’s Tae Kwon Do Association Black Belts and Jr. Black Belts,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 5th Lee’s Tae Kwon Do Association Black Belt Summer Camp!!!! We are working very hard to make this year’s camp fun, exciting, and educational for everyone. Once again, the camp is open to all Lee’s TKD Association Black Belts and Jr. Black Belts. This includes the current Red Belt children and adults that are testing for 1st Poom/1st Dan this June and July.
The camp is being held at The Shores of St Andrews, which is located near New London, MN. This year, the camp will be held on Friday, July 17th thru Sunday, July 19th. All of the sessions will be held on Saturday and will end with an evening meal that’s included in your camp registration. Everyone is welcome to stay on Saturday night and play games, socialize, and have lots of fun.
The camp has an indoor sleeping area, places to tent, and an area to park campers. There will be the following charges for those that stay at the camp:
· $15/night for campers (there are NO electrical hookups for campers)
· $10/night for indoor sleeping (must provide your own sleeping bag/sheets and pillow)
· $10/night for tents
· Any Jr. Black Belts that spend the evening on Friday and/or Saturday must have a parent/guardian (over the age of 18) in attendance.
Camp fees are listed below and will include the following:
· Saturday evening meal
· Adult training sessions Saturday morning and afternoon
· Jr. Black Belt training sessions Saturday afternoon and organized fun time that afternoon
· Fun and socializing Friday and Saturday evening
***Please note, each person is personally responsible for his/her own lodging and food. The only meal that is included is the Saturday evening meal.
Pre-registered (must be pre-registered before July 3rd)
· Adult Black Belts: $40
· Junior Black Belts: $25
· Only those Black Belts and Jr. Black Belts that pre-register by July 1st will receive a Black Belt Camp t-shirt
If you register AFTER July 1st, including the day of the camp
· Adult Black Belts: $45
· Junior Black Beltds: $30
· If you register after the July 3rd deadline, you will not receive a Black Belt Camp t-shirt. No extra t-shirts will be available.
There will be lots of time to socialize and have fun while you are at the camp. Please make use of the canoes, swimming area, and beach while you’re there. Everyone’s families are invited to come, watch, and enjoy the camp offerings. Pack chairs, swimming suits, shorts, and t-shirts and make a new friend!
Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you all on July 17-19th. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call Master Kevin Knight. His email is email@example.com and the phone number is 507-337-0212.
See you there!
Lee’s Tae Kwon Do Association Summer Camp Committee